Greek electric guitar soloist Kiriakos GP (Kiriakos Bouloubasis), having excelled in competitions of international radiation and having presented his work in Europe and USA releases his first solo guitar work titled: “Running Out Of Time. It is a collection of experimental virtuoso compositions in various sounds and styles of playing that were written in different phases and periods. The songs with influences from Western and Oriental music have as a common feature effects of Blues, Hard Rock and Heavy Metal music, while participations from elite musicians take the result on a higher level.
Highlight of the album is the participation of the the legendary drummer Atma Anur. Having delivered some of the greatest guitarists playing in their first albums like Ritchie Kotzen, Tony MacAlpine, Greg Howe, Cacophony, he was also the man behind the drums in Jason Backer’s Perpetual Burn legendary album.
The album can be purchased in digital form from the official website.
- Mix: Nick Pavlis (Front Line Entertainment)
- Master: Waves Studio Alexandroupolis
- Lytrosis: Featuring George Stamoglou (Nightrage) on drums
- Arcus Cloud: Featuring John Karakasidis on drums
- Running out of time: Featuring Atma Anur (Jason Becker, Cacophony, Richie Kotzen, Greg Howe) on drums and keyboard – Featuring Konstantinos Papaioannou (Glykeria, Provadouroi) on kanun
- Anatolia: Featuring Sofia Tomza on kanun.
All music by Kiriakos GP