Short biography and personal info’ s about me
KIRIAKOS, winner of the Andy James guitar contest, is a young talented, solo musician from Greece who is also known as a professional guitar virtuoso. Kiriakos is an official EMG artist and sponsored by EMG Pickups. Playing the guitar since the age of 8 Kiriakos managed to become a highly-experienced and world-class recognized artist while at the same time, he took part in many guitar contests, clinics, live shows and supporting acts with great musicians:
- 1st Place Winner: Andy James World Guitar Contest
- Six String Theory Competition 2018: TOP 10 placed winner for the song “Running out of time ft. Atma Anur” judged by Joe Satriani, Steve Lukather, Joe Bonamassa, Lee Ritenour and Guthrie Govan.
- Live performance on EMG TV in San Francisco one of the most popular guitar shows world wide, where guitar legends have played there as well such as Zakk Wylde, Marty Friedman, Alexi Laiho, Death
Angel, Jeff Loomis and more…
- Opening Act for Paul Reed Smith Band in Thomann Summer Festival (Germany, 2015)
- Opening Act for Gus G (Ozzy Osbourne, Firewind) on his Greek Tour 2015
- Song collaboration with Atma Anur (Jason Becker, Marty Friedman, Cacophony, Richie Kotzen, Tony MacAlpine)
- Session guitarist of The European Youth Exchange Music Project for their Latvian Tour
- Guitar Clinic with Andy James,Guthrie Govan, Gus G, Marco Tamayo, Ricardo Gallen and many more…
I admire all kinds of music and have developed an especially strong bond to the metal genre. Been anxious several times but I have always managed to use anxiety as motivation to adapt to new situations. A habit that has carried over to my work ethos for which I am known. While I am hungry for new experiences I am also saturated enough to be able to produce high quality work on a constant level – as my dedication and passion for music is only matched by my professionalism. With a broad spectrum of cultural influences, my musical horizon provides a flexible base for active contribution in the process of creation. While speaking of being flexible: I am able and willing to pack up my equipment and meet you in your studio anywhere in the world if you share the same passion as I do. I am very social and love to embrace people. Since I believe that respect and friendliness are the pillars of humanity I often find myself surrounded by gentle personalities. We are all touring and playing in the same world – why not do it together, friend?